Fredericksburg Va Patriots

We Can't All Be Washingtons, But We Can All Be Patriots!

General Discussions (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deficit & Debt Reduction Plan Resources

Is anyone aware of various web sites that are offering good, quality, detailed national debt and deficit reduction plans? As I have heard f…

Started by James R Shaw

3 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by James R Shaw

items left at Fredericksburg Fair

There were a small umbrella and a box of wipes left at the patriots' booth at the fair. If these are yours, please respond back with the co…

Started by Nora Eldridge

0 Aug 5, 2012

Not Again ! signage

Where can we get these signs...... supporting our candidates ?   Also , sign up stop Bama petition 1 800 617 - 7709 please pass on .

Started by Kathleen Lonsiak

1 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Dave Van Allen Sr

Rob Wittman's Facebook Page

Below is a comment I posted on Rob Wittman's Facebook Page this morning.  I would like your feedback on this approach.  Voting for one pe…

Started by Lester Gabriel

0 Jun 29, 2012

Honoring 2012 Graduates entering Military Service

Very interesting article on Pg C2 of today's FLS.  Fredericksburg City School Board not very responsive to a mother's request to honor mili…

1 May 18, 2012
Reply by Lester Gabriel

July 2012 Patriot Elections

We will be holding elections for the Fredericksburg Patriots at the end of June at our regular monthly meeting.  If you are willing to serv…

Started by Bryce E. Thorpe

0 May 16, 2012

Petition to Remove Obama 2012 from Central Park Office front on Central Blvd.

I would like to petition for the removal of the Obama 2012 from the front of the building on Central Park  Blvd across from Chuck E. Cheese…

Started by Wayne Lamph

2 May 15, 2012
Reply by Wayne Lamph

Lets add a little fun!

2 things:         First, I am interested in meeting some of you personally through something a little less formal than the monthly meetings…

Started by Scott Allan

0 Mar 6, 2012

Free Lance Star

I found several articles in the Mar 1 FLS of interest.  I know that many members do not read the FLS but might be interested in one or more…

0 Mar 1, 2012

Warned and Ignored - Consequences To Follow

Does this ring true today.  Read and be warned Today's Special Founding Father Quotes- forewarned. James Madison: “If Congress can employ m…

Started by Wayne Winslow

1 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Ken Kreitz

RSS

Our Monthly Meeting

Our scheduled monthly membership meetings are held on the 4th Sunday of each month
Time: 2pm
The Salem Church Branch of the Central Rappahannock Regional Library
2607 Salem Church Road
Fredericksburg, VA 22407

© 2023   Created by Dave Van Allen Sr.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service