Fredericksburg Va Patriots

We Can't All Be Washingtons, But We Can All Be Patriots!

Lester Gabriel's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Our meeting is on for tomorrow, Feb 22nd at 4:30 P.M.  So far there are only 2 or 3…"

Lester Gabriel replied Feb 21, 2011 to Responding to Karen Owen, Viewpoints Editor of the FLS

4 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Bryce E. Thorpe

"I agree strongly with the idea of grading candidates. It does mean that we need to,…"

Lester Gabriel replied Nov 17, 2010 to FVP INVOLVEMENT WITH CANDIDATES

5 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by John M. Lorenzo, Jr.

"Although I probably could be persuaded otherwise, I currently oppose endorsing or fu…"

Lester Gabriel replied Nov 10, 2010 to How to Address Political Candidates: Support / Endorse / None Of The Above - What will our stance be?

12 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Scott Cooper

"I'm still working on my full-fledged reply to this question, but I thought I need to…"

Lester Gabriel replied Nov 8, 2010 to How to Address Political Candidates: Support / Endorse / None Of The Above - What will our stance be?

12 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Scott Cooper

"ICaucus has responded to the President's challenge to the Grass Roots to send him wa…"

Lester Gabriel replied Oct 6, 2010 to Add your videos

87 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Kathy Holleman

"The question of a Constitutional Convention is always controversial because many peo…"

Lester Gabriel replied Oct 6, 2010 to Tea-Party affiliated group seeks constitutional change

2 Oct 6, 2010

"I do not believe that the Tea Party has "taken hold" of the GOP, nor do I believe th…"

Lester Gabriel replied Oct 2, 2010 to Is the Tea Party Becoming the New Grand Old Party?

2 Oct 4, 2010

"Even though the candidates might not be attending the Convention, I think it would b…"

Lester Gabriel replied Oct 2, 2010 to QUESTIONS FOR FIRST DISTRICT CANDIDATES AT STATE CONVENTION

7 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Lester Gabriel

"Dave, I took a look and all I could find were the incumbents. How do I get to all c…"

Lester Gabriel replied Oct 2, 2010 to Sean Hannity's Political Map, A great resource

1 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Lester Gabriel

"I highly recommend the book "Ruling Class" by Angelo Codevilla. If anyone wants to b…"

Lester Gabriel replied Sep 27, 2010 to The American Spectator : America's Ruling Class -- And the Perils of Revolution

1 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Lester Gabriel

RSS

Our Monthly Meeting

Our scheduled monthly membership meetings are held on the 4th Sunday of each month
Time: 2pm
The Salem Church Branch of the Central Rappahannock Regional Library
2607 Salem Church Road
Fredericksburg, VA 22407

© 2022   Created by Dave Van Allen Sr.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service