Fredericksburg Va Patriots

We Can't All Be Washingtons, But We Can All Be Patriots!

Very interesting article on Pg C2 of today's FLS.  Fredericksburg City School Board not very responsive to a mother's request to honor military commitments.  Mentions a ceremony on June 4th sponsored by a group called "Our Community Salutes" and efforts to start a local chapter of this group.  I have not yet been able to find contact information for the lady behind this effort (Toni Stinson).  I will follow-up with more info later.

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Further info--First of all, I believe that the article was on Page C1 (not C2), in case you are looking for it.  I had a very interesting discussion with Dr kenneth Hartman, the founder of Our Community Salutes.  I expect this organization to skyrocket over the next year.  Mrs Stinson gave a talk at last night's get-together at Ledo's about the Ceremony on Jun 4th and about the local organization which she is building.  The Jun 4th event will be at Dodd Auditorium at mary washington College.  The public part of the event starts at 7:00 P.M.  See ourcommunitysalutes.org (fredericksburg tab) for more details 

RSS

Our Monthly Meeting

Our scheduled monthly membership meetings are held on the 4th Sunday of each month
Time: 2pm
The Salem Church Branch of the Central Rappahannock Regional Library
2607 Salem Church Road
Fredericksburg, VA 22407

Donations & Members Fee

Your donation and membership fees cover our administration, training, website maintenance, issues advocacy, outreach and education.

Follow Us on

© 2018   Created by Dave Van Allen Sr.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service